Update 12. November 2012
It is set to be released by the end of the year, hopefully sooner.
You can speed up the process by buying me a Red Bull drink or something with a small donation. ;)
Donate using PayPal
LTW Testimonial version 2 is in development.
Release date: End of the year 2012
There will be no more updates for the current version.
Support is still available but please read the comments as most of the solutions to the problems have already been posted.
LTW Testimonials is a powerful WordPress plugin that enables you to have multiple groups of client testimonials on a single blog.
Hmm, let me explain it a bit more. Let’s say you have multiple products or services or whatever, and you would like to show different client testimonials for different products/services/… without too much work.
Well that is why LTW Testimonials was developed. It enables you to quickly and easily add or edit different client testimonials.
Adding and/or creating new groups is even easier. To use it you simply include the generated shortcode onto the page where you would like to display client testimonials.
It also comes with a widget that will show 1 or more random client testimonials all over your blog pages.
So, what are you waiting for? Give it a try!
Current version: 1.3.2Download
Keep in mind that this plugin is free. If you wish to support the development of the future version of this plugin, please donate a few bucks.
== Changelog ==
Version 1.3.2 (2012/12/11)
- Fixed the location of the dropdown filter that contains the groups as it was shifted to the left
- Fixed a few NOTICE bugs in the widget part of the plugin
- Fixed WARNING bug that basically killed the widget as there was no $wpdb->prepare parameter set. Removed the $wpdb->prepare as there is no need for it
- Fixed NOTICE bug where an empty variable was sent to $wpdb->prepare for no reason at all, was probably drunk when I added that (not that I drink)
Version 1.3.1 (2012/05/24)
- Fixed minor NOTICE bugs
- 15 testimonials now shown on testimonials list page
- Added the missing “count” field to the groups table
- Fixed the “show in widget” checkbox not working
Version 1.3.0 (2010/11/02)
- The “More” link in the widget is now linked to that testimonial. In other words, it will scroll to the testimonial itself when the link is clicked
- Added new option to widget: Show client picture
Version 1.2.1 (2010/10/25)
- Fixed a bug where new line was ignored
Version 1.2.0 (2010/10/04)
- Added option to update the order from the client testimonial overview page
- Added option to update the “Show in Widget” checkbox from the client testimonial overview page
- Changed deactivation of the plugin. If you select to delete data, it will delete tables and also all other settings
- Added URL below the name of the client in the client testimonials overview page
- Added option to also upload client picture
- Added client picture to the client testimonials overview page if there is any
Version 1.1.5 (2010/09/13)
- Fixed the CSS tag being shown as empty if the CSS from Design page is removed
- Fixed bug in the widget Show More url if Default permalinks structure is selected
- Added Show in Widget field to testimonials overview page
Version 1.1.4 (2010/08/31)
- Fixed user defined sorting bug
- Fixed backslashes in the widget
Version 1.1.3 (2010/08/28)
- Bug fixed when editing client testimonials. The text area had wrong name field.
Version 1.1.2 (2010/08/24)
- Another bug fixed. It disabled adding new groups
Version 1.1.1 (2010/08/24)
- Fixed a bug where the selected dropdown item on the Groups page of the add and edit form was not saved correctly
Version 1.1.0 (2010/08/22)
- Added the donation link and changed the “Got a question?” link to “Support”
- Added option on the settings page to promote this plugin. It adds a little link “Powered by LTW Testimonials” at the bottom of the testimonials page
- Added “Set word limit” option to widget
- Added shortcode for displaying all the testimonials on one page
- Added option to widget to display only testimonials from one selected group
Version 1.0.2 (2010/08/17)
- Fixed the wrong URL for the “Got a question?”
- Added missing code for saving the two “show more” options in the widget
- Fixed the random bug in the widget
Version 1.0.1 (2010/08/11)
- Fixed a bug that deleted HTML and CSS design if the settings page was updated
Version 1.0 (2010/08/06)
- Initial version
How to display testimonials on a page?
To display testimonials on a page, you need to insert the shortcode into the page. Shortcode is located on the “Groups” page. In the “Shortcode” column.